Please note that the web address that was used for the organizer "Lisa Marie" (who may nor may not have been a real person) redirects to MTV.com.
Here is the domain information for MTVProject.com:
Registrant:I'm sure MTV wouldn't be too pleased about this either. Some people claim that Justin Wayne was working for MTV. This may or may not be true, but if it's true, then it's even worse as he also gave his employer the finger with that move.
New York, New York 10001
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MTVPROJECT.COM
Created on: 20-Mar-12
Expires on: 20-Mar-13
Last Updated on: 20-Mar-12
With this out of the way, let's move on to Natascha's email. "Subliminal" is an alias Justin Wayne/Marcus Nero used, in case you are wondering.
here is the email he sent to us, also I found three more girls on his websitle that where actually from my "mtv group", also I am not sure if Lisa Marie is a real person, but they created a email at email@example.com, which has nothing to do with MTV:
It's Lisa! I think we called most of you that is on this list. Some of you seem very nice and determined about your future careers! I love that.
Firstly, I want to say that I am VERY excited about this new Alternative Girl Group. There are no known alternative girl groups yet, and we will definitely stand out in the entertainment industry.
I spoke Subliminal, the main music producer, and he is also looking forward to creating music with unknown but raw talent. EVERYTHING will be further explained in the meeting. Manny Lal is also looking forward to the filming aspect!
Here is the information for the First Meeting.
1) We will speak to you about what we will do and how we will work together to develop the group which includes M.A.D.S ( Model's, Actresses, Dancers and Singers)
2) Have a song that you like so you can sing it. (if you are a singer) We will for dancers, walk with your own background music if necessary. For models, bring a portfolio of pictures if you have any. Our job is to develop your talent so do not worry about anything. For actors, Just walk with a simple script or impression. We w only want to preview about one minute for the acts. Again, no pressure ladies! Everything will be fine!
3) BE EARLY!!!!
4) Dress Code - wear what ever you feel, be you :)
5) In the building ,we are not allowed to have your friends in the hallways. So let them wait for you downstairs in the lobby.
6) Email me if you have any concerns that day. I will have my email connected to my iPhone so I will get messages instantly.
We begin at 8:30 pm
Ripley-Grier Booking Office
520 8th Avenue 16 FL
New York, NY 10018
When you get there, there will be a front desk, you will see "MTV PROJECT GIRL GROUP". You will find the elevator and go to the 16th floor and look for room "16 J"
Subway 1,2, or 3, & A,C, or E to 34th Stop, at Penn Station. Walk to the building that says 520, it is on 8th Avenue, between 36th & 37th Street.
Ripley-Grier Studios is a place where you can rent out rooms for various purposes. I've given a seminar there in 2010. The rooms are nice and clean, but one wonders why the girls didn't question this choice of venue. After all, why wouldn't MTV use it's own premises.
Natascha, if you want to share more information, then please tell us more about:
1) How Justin Wayne tried to fake authenticity. Did he use fake business cards, too?
2) How many people got suspicious?
3) Whether the girls were discussing that this was all a bit strange.
4) How the fake MTV group finally dissolved. Or was it still ongoing by the time you had sent me the first email?