As a woman in her early 20s I can honestly say that it is definitely much more creepy and gross when an older guys tries to hit on me. Younger guys are generally fitter and I can relate to them more. When I see older guys trying to go after younger women my first thought is "player." Also I disagree that men age slower... I know several women who are several years OLDER than their partner and before I found out their age, I thought all of the women were actually younger than their partners. I guess its all a matter of experience and personal opinion, but I think when women say they like "older men" they usually mean just a few years older, not 15+ years older.
Let's make this brief:
- Are you seriously implying that it is in general creepy and gross when a guy hits on you, and it's "much more" creepy and gross when an older man does it?
- You are most likely lying about your age. You claim that you are in your early 20s. In this context, "younger guy" means younger than you and that just isn't happening because women in their early 20s don't give the time of day to an 18 year old guy.
- Disagree all you want about the fact that men age slower. That won't make it untrue. Also, women your age normally socialize with women their age, so it does raise an eyebrow that you claim to know women several years older than their partner. Considering that they are probably not your peers who fuck 15 or 16 year olds, you most certainly fantasize about 35 y/o women who have top-shelf men who are in their late 20s.
- Men who date older women are almost invariably cucks because any man with any worth on the dating market will go for a younger woman, ceteris paribus, just like any woman with any worth on the dating market will got for a male with more money, ceteris paribus. Take a healthy 30 year old marrying a 35 year old. Move the clock forward 5 years: he's now 35, she is 40. Do you, by any chance, notice something?
- You telling me something about "experience and personal opinion"? If you really are in your early 20s, go ahead and enjoy getting pumped and dumped for a few years. If you are, what I consider much more plausible, around 30, stop deluding yourself about your life and try to make the most about the few chances you'll get. The clock is ticking.
- "Older men" most certainly refers to men older than the typical age gap between men of women of something like 3 to 5 years.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!
(Also, if you’ve got a comment that is off-topic or only tangentially related to this article, then please post in the most recent Open Thread. Thank you.)